Monday, April 23, 2012
WELCOME
Greetings Gentle Reader,
This blog is to share insights I have received from reading Yah's word. I welcome your feedback and insights of your own. I understand that we are at different levels of understanding so I am not here to engage in theological debates and arguments to prove I am right or to be proven wrong. If you find something of value in what I share or have something of value to share then we will both benefit and others who read and consider. The ultimate goal should be to grow in wisdom and understanding and fall deeper in love with the Most High himself who desires us to know him better.
For we know in part, and we prophesy (to utter forth, declare, a thing which can only be known by divine revelation) in part. (I Cor 13:9)
Shalom,
Seed Sower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment